Saturday, October 13, 2012

Necklaces to Sell

Here are some of the necklaces I made for my sister to sell to her Teacher friends. They're on their way up to Austin as I type! A few of these are one's I'm keeping for myself, and I might not have taken photos of all of the one's I'm (hopefully) selling.

The lighting was pretty BLAH when I took these photos a little too late in the afternoon yesterday. I was so busy making the last of the necklaces (23?) that I didn't even think about how poor the lighting was going to be inside this house come sundown. I think it's pretty obvious I was in a hurry to photograph these as quickly as I could and in little groups. I do wish I at least had some pretty lace to photograph these on. I keep forgetting to look for some.

Someone needs to start taking Ginko Biloba again. Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

E. said...

Wow! Those teacher friends are really lucky! :)
These necklaces are to die for.
Enjoy your Sunday Kristin!

Kristin_Texas said...

Thank you! They take time, but they're a lot of fun to make.

Kristin